Six Fresh Trends Shaping the Face of the Real Estate Industry – Digitized House
Trends are an ever-changing phenomena, whether it’s the fashion industry, music, business, technology, or real estate market. These shifts, however, may not always be positive for the respective genre. But in the case of real estate, things are looking up. As 2019 winds down and we head toward 2020, there’s a strong movement toward real estate technology, known as PropTech. Let’s take a look at PropTech and other fresh trends that are shaping the real estate industry.
- Tech Companies Entering the Real Estate Sector
- Increased Investment in PropTech
- Green Is hot
- Alternative Forms of Housing
- New Technologies Are on the Rise
- Increasing Social Impact on Investment
Home Selling 101 For 2020 – Tre Pryor
Real estate isn’t just a matter of training how to “talk” to people and convincing them to buy your property. A huge part of it is ensuring you’re providing them with the kind of product that they’ll surely buy – not just because they want it, but because it’s the best option for them. Home selling 101 is putting your home’s best foot forward. From the elements of the property itself to the updates to the presentation—making sure everything is in tip-top shape. Below are four keys to focus on that will make your house sell quickly for the highest possible price.
- Aesthetics Seal the Deal
- Repairs and Updates Can Improve Your Price
- Sometimes, It’s Location, Location, Location
- Documentation Matters
Home selling 101 means tackling all the important things. When it comes to a successful real estate transaction, it’s not just about a slick salesman. It more about what you are offering. Nothing makes a home sale better than actually showing off a good home.
With the above considerations in mind, you’ll have a good set of things you may want to ensure you have before you proceed with your home sale. And if you don’t have these elements in check, you might want to revisit the drawing board and plan your house sale accordingly.
HOW TO SELL AN EMPTY PROPERTY? – Beat Color
Selling empty properties means that interiors photos will not be quite as appealing as they would be for a furnished property, so it is vital that the exterior photos are exceptional. So how to make the exteriors be stunning? Don’t think it is a big problem. Take it easy and write down basic things which need to be done. For example, repainting the wall and the fence, mowing lawn, sweeping out all the dead leaves, collecting litter or removing broken objects are necessary to be listed… After finishing these things, your exteriors will look like new again. If possible, you can make use of empty land to plant some flowers or tiny trees. Try to make the exteriors stand out, because customers prefer to see something in those photos that will make them want to arrange a viewing.
Even though interiors is empty, it still needs some touching up because empty rooms can reveal many little flaws, scuffs, nail holes and cracks which you may have never noticed. However, these problems can be fixed by putting a fresh coat of paint on the wall. Painting rooms not only gives you the opportunity to neutralize the colors if your chosen hues were on the bold side, but also helps to convey subtly a sense of newness. Floor is another part you should keep an eye on if removing your furniture reveals worn-off wood finishes, dingy carpets, or blackened grout in high-traffic areas. Damaged sections of flooring will make the house look like abandoned, so if your budget allows consider getting them repaired. If this is not feasible then hire a good floor cleaning machine and tidy them up as best you can.
Staging the empty house
Empty rooms can be difficult for buyers to get a clear sense of how big the rooms. Empty dining rooms or bedrooms may actually appear smaller than they are, making buyers nervous about whether their furniture will fit. However, this problem can be fixed by adding a few tasteful items that can anchor the eye and show the relative spaciousness that your home offers. A neatly-made bed in the master bedroom can work well, or a painting hung near an accent chair in the living room. If you haven’t got the furniture to spare, you can use virtual staging service which doesn’t cost much. Using this service, you can stage your house with computer-generated items and your house will look like fulfilled and stunning as a furnished house.
Easy ways to sell a property to a buyer even when you don’t speak their language – Kyero
One of the useful functions of Kyero we often talk about is the ability to translate your listings into 13 different languages. But some agents we speak to are reticent about using this to market themselves to international buyers because they’re worried they won’t be able to speak to them in their own language if they make an enquiry. To give you a little bit of extra encouragement we’ve come up with a few ways you could overcome the language barrier and make those international sales.
- Establish if there’s a common language
- Use Google translate
- Use a translator
- Let the property do the talking If you really can’t find a suitable way to communicate that works for both parties, there is another option – you can let the property speak for itself.If you provide the right information on your Kyero listings, provide attractive and honest photographs and use the Kyero translate function, your buyer will already have got a very good idea about the details of the property and whether they’re interested. The viewing should then become a formality.In which case you can guide the buyer to the property, point out the things that make it particularly special and let them make up their own mind.
- Establish key features to find the right propertyIf you receive a request for help from a potential customer with whom you can’t find a common language, it may be a good idea to aim to narrow down their search criteria so that you can focus on finding a property that meets their needs. Try using one of the methods above with the intention of establishing exactly what the enquirer is looking for. You’ll then be able to scour your portfolio for the right thing and avoid wasted time and frustration on both sides.Whichever method you choose, there’s no need for language to be a barrier to a successful sale.
Hire Property Management Agency! – Morris Invest
If your goal is to maximize your profits and expand your portfolio, then managing your own investment properties wouldn’t be very practical, even if you feel you’re capable of pulling off the job. This is where a property management company comes in. They can successfully manage your real estate investments and ultimately funnel more money into your bank account! Here are reasons why:
- Avoid Financially Draining Vacancies with Proper Marketing Strategies
- Escape Financial Risks by Weeding Out Bad Tenants
- Efficient Rent Collection Ensures a Consistent Cash Flow
- Boost Your Revenue by Achieving Higher Tenant Retention Rates
- Save Thousands by Letting a Management Company Handle Property Repairs
- Build Great Wealth by Investing in the Best Rental Markets
- Grow Your Portfolio by Seeking Out Other Profitable Real Estate Investments